Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here.I have a 2000 929 and a 2001 F4I.I am ashamed to say I abandoned these bikes because I had to have the biggest thing on the block.But I got rid of that after I saw a show quality bike built in 7 days = to many bolt ons +everybody has 1.Anyway these bikes became the loaners when bikes were in the shop,buddies had no transpo,or I wanted to ride and buddies sayin they puttin too many miles on their own.2000 has 33,xxx&2001 has 23,xxx both original motors.They need a lil tlc to get back in the shape I would like them in.But I am lost on the hondas I always sent them to the shop since it was @ whoever was on it when it broke expense but with this economy like this cant afford to pay for parts and labor.I apologize for going on so long but wanted to cover everything.looking forward to getting help and helping if I can

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
:welcome:.....

Buy some manuals and get stuck in:D

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
thanks Bob.A reply from the resident guru on my first post.I am loving this place already
:hmm: dunno who you bin talking to?!

But......if there IS a guru running round in here....... I want him caught and shot before he shows the rest of us up:D

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
thanks Bob.A reply from the resident guru on my first post.I am loving this place already
:eek: Oh gawd.. Don't go saying stuff like that.. His head will get so big he won't fit it through our doors :crap:

:welcome: btw :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ur a guru also loopy.You guys are moderators for a reason.Every thread I've read so far has a post from one of you followed by a reply of thank you that solved it.

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
ur a guru also loopy.You guys are moderators for a reason.
:hmm: I kinda volunteered to do it :D
Every thread I've read so far has a post from one of you followed by a reply of thank you that solved it.
:hmm: I hardly know anything about BIG blades although I'm starting to learn now I have just got one.. BabyBlades is my thing :thumb: as I've had one for the last 2 years :D

.... Bladeracer is one of the REAL gurus.. he has an almost encyclopedic knowledge :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
G'day & :welcome: .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts