Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hindle Exhaust Systems | Aftermarket Motorcycle Exhaust Systems

Hindle is still showing new low and high mount stainless steel front sections available for the 929/954. You can purchase your muffler separate depending on the style you like. I have the high mount front section with an 18" Evolution Ceramic series muffler on my 954. They are the only manufacture that I know of that has new systems in stock for a CBR929/954. With the Hindle exhaust and custom dyno tune my bike made 146HP/71 torque.

Attachments

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Realistically, how much to ship a full Hindle system to the UK?
Contact Hindle to find out. They are located in Canada.

HINDLE PRODUCTS LTD.
140 North Port Road
Port Perry, Ontario
L9L 1B2, CANADA
Tel. (905) 985-6111 | Fax. (905) 985-7349

Hours of Operation:
Monday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Thursday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm*

·
Registered
58 Posts
I don't know if I am being thick, but I can only find the end cans on their site, no pictures of the downpipes
or mid section to remove the servo valve etc.?

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know if I am being thick, but I can only find the end cans on their site, no pictures of the downpipes
or mid section to remove the servo valve etc.?
I have been trying to find the same thing. There is no pics besides the mufflers.
HTEV is removed with all full exhaust systems. The servo motor can be left in place with the cables removed to prevent a MIL from flashing on the speedo.

Why do you guys need pics of the header and midpipe. You only see a small section of the midpipe. Choosing low mount or high mount and the muffler is the hardest decision

·
Registered
557 Posts
I just wanted to see the quality and how they link up to each other. I know they slip over and use springs but is the header a 4to1 or 2x2to1. Also does the headers use the flanges then install the header tubes with springs or is it a single header unit. If anyone has some pics or info they can post up please do so.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just wanted to see the quality and how they link up to each other. I know they slip over and use springs but is the header a 4to1 or 2x2to1. Also does the headers use the flanges then install the header tubes with springs or is it a single header unit. If anyone has some pics or info they can post up please do so.
Their quality is great. Header is 4 into 1 that does have flanges that install first on the head then the header is held to the flanges by springs.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Their quality is great. Header is 4 into 1 that does have flanges that install first on the head then the header is held to the flanges by springs.
Thanks for that info. I was able to find a video of a full system being installed on another bike and it was all put together the same way. I plan to get the low mount kit with the full carbon evolution muffler during the winter downtime.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I dropped them an email... strongly considering pulling the trigger as I'd like to upgrade my tatty stock exhaust.

Fraser.​

1 - 11 of 11 Posts