Administrator
8,596 Posts
soon2b954 said:
There should be a sign on the bike that reads "Caution, wide load"
Now I know why Honda has to engineer the suspension the way they do...:eek:

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
I think the flat strip down the center of his tire is from the last block.

He's never going to have to change the front tire with that on the back.

No, wait. He's going to have to get that resprung.

No, no. Even better. It's a cheap lowering kit.

Or, better yet, something simple:

:eek:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
MrX954 said:
I'll never understand MA riders :doh:
what are you trying to say?

So if he gets pulled over can he legitamately claim he had a helmet on?

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
esoteric said:
I can carry groceries on my arm like that, but the helmet seems potentially problematic...
Someone I knew did the same thing as in this photo and when changing lanes on a highway the helmet ended up making its way onto the clipon and wedged itself between the tank and bars (it looked like to NH Troopers) and after bouncing off the hood of a firebird on the opposing side of the highway, I don't know him anymore. Shit is just so damn stupid, why anyone would do this is beyond me.

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MrX954 said:
I'll never understand MA riders :doh:
:plus1: let me guess, the ones that pull over on the side of the highway to take their helmets off once they cross the border? I'm with you there...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
SomeStrangeGuy said:
:plus1: let me guess, the ones that pull over on the side of the highway to take their helmets off once they cross the border? I'm with you there...:rolleyes:
Peeps here do it all the time when they cross out of California into NV ( I think). Mostly the hardley riders.

Darwin, looking for a place to happen.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Mojave954 said:
Peeps here do it all the time when they cross out of California into NV ( I think). Mostly the hardley riders.

Darwin, looking for a place to happen.
Yeah, I do that all the time. I just attach my helmet to my leather jacket, or to my fully padded riding pants, just above my riding boots.....
...and who is this Darwin character?

btw, Im just kidding..:smilebig:

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
I don't have a picture of it, but I like the tail slider look where they lock the helmet to the bike and drive around with it hanging off the side of the bike.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts