Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
There's some symmetry there, I just can't quite put my finger on it... :confused:

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Another device for you old timey guys
Unfortunately, however you design the signal path and interconnected components it all boils down to "garbage in, garbage out".

MP3 and all of the other current digital schemes use compression, power bandwidth limiting, phase shearing and slam filtering to the extent that it is entirely unlistenable for someone that has actually heard "hi-fi".

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Unfortunately, however you design the signal path and interconnected components it all boils down to "garbage in, garbage out".

MP3 and all of the other current digital schemes use compression, power bandwidth limiting, phase shearing and slam filtering to the extent that it is entirely unlistenable for someone that has actually heard "hi-fi".
:rotfl: :poke: :rotfl:

What you think Baketech is my fishing technique improving :freebird:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I need an iPod input for the Bose setup in the Mazda.
Then the complete and total shit stereo system will be complete.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I'm just still irritated as I drove the car to the office on Friday so I could take it in for the first service.
I was so annoyed I had to turn it off completely. I messed with it for a good twenty minutes while trying to drive to get some decent tone out of it. This is the fully loaded version of Mazda's flagship sportscar. You'd think they would put something listenable (is that a word?) in it.
The Infinity system in my four year old car is FAR better.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
I'm just still irritated as I drove the car to the office on Friday so I could take it in for the first service.
I was so annoyed I had to turn it off completely. I messed with it for a good twenty minutes while trying to drive to get some decent tone out of it. This is the fully loaded version of Mazda's flagship sportscar. You'd think they would put something listenable (is that a word?) in it.
I just used "unlistenable" a few posts back, so it must be a word.

Use it three times and it's yours!

On a related note, I have removed the knobs on the radios in most of my cars because the sound is so frikking irritating it drives me into road rage. I have ridden in several high dollar vehicles with supposed "state of the art" :rotfl: sound systems and have yet to hear one that I would purchase (cost not being a factor at all).

I have it down to listening to the hockey games on AM and that is all.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just used "unlistenable" a few posts back, so it must be a word.

Use it three times and it's yours!

On a related note, I have removed the knobs on the radios in most of my cars because the sound is so frikking irritating it drives me into road rage. I have ridden in several high dollar vehicles with supposed "state of the art" :rotfl: sound systems and have yet to hear one that I would purchase (cost not being a factor at all).

I have it down to listening to the hockey games on AM and that is all.
I own a entire language :freebird:

Oh my hearing bad so I can enjoy my iPod. I have a coworker that writes for Stereo Review (or similar) at times and I cannot even talk to him on the topic :eek:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts