Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I am now a full-on "Honda head" - have sold my Yamaha MT01 and added a 2007 HRC colour Blade to my SP2. Want to put Pazzo shorty levers on the blade - can anyone advise if these are a good product / change from standard, and also are they easy to fit, or is bleeding of fluids required?:eek:
Thanks for any advice / views.
Cheers,

Hedge.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hi. I am now a full-on "Honda head" - have sold my Yamaha MT01 and added a 2007 HRC colour Blade to my SP2. Want to put Pazzo shorty levers on the blade - can anyone advise if these are a good product / change from standard, and also are they easy to fit, or is bleeding of fluids required?:eek:
Thanks for any advice / views.
Cheers,

Hedge.
Hi hedgehog,pazzos are a nice lever and quite easy to fit without any bleeding required as your only replacing the lever, i wouuld check out the ASV levers also as these have a lifetime guarantee against breakage.also the asv levers have much more adjustment than the pazzos, i think they retail at much the same money,also gilles now do levers but its all a matter of what you prefer in looks as they are all different,but all look nice:thumb: your blade would'nt happen to have carbon back and front and a scopion pipe would it:hmm:

·
Registered
399 Posts
I love passo levers as they give a realy nice feel even through gloves BUT try them out first as the short ones are small if you have normal sized hands and you will lose a bit of leverage.I always fit the longer ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts