Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Wow, they make full use of that new Invisi-clear™ triple-layer Kevlar that just hit the market. That gear is so dope! It looks like she's got no protection on worth a crap, while she's actually sheathed in the best armor available. Wow, my hat's off to the boyfriend who clearly spent some coin at least getting her suited up right, even at a sacrifice to his own apparel.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
This may be out of line, but I think she has a strap on and he's gettin the worst of it...her; hard nips and a determined look and him; total fear and submission in his eyes...

J

or...I should stick to my self-imposed no vodka before visiting the .org rule.

J

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
fumbducker : This may be out of line, but I think she has a strap on and he's gettin the worst of it...her; hard nips and a determined look and him; total fear and submission in his eyes...

J

J
Whoa... dude

Yeah, no vodka. Please

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
2OHOH2954 : J
Whoa... dude

Yeah, no vodka. Please [/quote]
I'm pretty sure it's not the Goose talking...look at the eyes...

J

p.s. Not that I'm that sure I wanna know, but where exactly did you find this pic Chain? BTW welcome back.

JJ

·
Registered
441 Posts
fumbducker : This may be out of line, but I think she has a strap on and he's gettin the worst of it...her; hard nips and a determined look and him; total fear and submission in his eyes...

J

J
Holly crap that's funny You have quite the imagination.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
OntheEdge : Quote (fumbducker @ Oct. 08 2003, 8:57pm)This may be out of line, but I think she has a strap on and he's gettin the worst of it...her; hard nips and a determined look and him; total fear and submission in his eyes...

J

J
Holly crap that's funny   You have quite the imagination.
Imagination my butt...oops poor analogy...look at his EYES dammit.

J

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
p.s. I had my Jeep stolen in Simi Valley a hundred years ago or so...some fvcktards from Thousand Oaks...still have the b1tches names somewhere...wanna return the favor someday...I'm a giver just so you's know...J

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
RRWANTR : Quote (ND4SPDSHO @ Oct. 08 2003, 8:05pm)Quote (2OHOH2954 @ Oct. 08 2003, 11:01pm)even at a sacrifice to his own apparel.
Yeah, you like the strap-on rollerblade padding?  
I believe that's made by Dainese to wear under a suit or jacket.....so it is actually meant to be worn on a bike..
Yeah, but under something to protect from rash.... Unless that mesh is the heavy duty Stunna grade of what she is wearing.
Chris

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fumbducker : Not that I'm that sure I wanna know, but where exactly did you find this pic Chain?  BTW welcome back.
Sheese, you were pretty drunk, weren't ya fumb? The place I got the pic is right there in the link provided in the first post of the thread.

Also, thanks for the salutations.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts