·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I buy one of those! I'm sure its got mongo power!:cycle:

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Cool avatar Roadrunner.

Interesting how the silver alpha male RR tends to sniff the butt of the female red RR at any given opportunity.

:evilaugh:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
There's Chain and his butt references again... First all the bare ass emoticons, then he gets rid of the 'blade and buys a Yomommahamma...what's next...crossdressing???

J

Chain said:
Cool avatar Roadrunner.

Interesting how the silver alpha male RR tends to sniff the butt of the female red RR at any given opportunity.

:evilaugh:

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
fumbducker said:
There's Chain and his butt references again... First all the bare ass emoticons, then he gets rid of the 'blade and buys a Yomommahamma...what's next...crossdressing???

J
A naked "Yomommahamma" at that!

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
roadrunner954 said:
I buy one of those! I'm sure its got mongo power!:cycle:
Just noticed your signature, or whateverthehellitiscalled. Thank you roadrunner - I'm not sure whether to be honored, or offended :D . Whatever. it is all good! :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Bacchus said:
Just noticed your signature, or whateverthehellitiscalled. Thank you roadrunner - I'm not sure whether to be honored, or offended :D . Whatever. it is all good! :rotfl:
It's a public service announcement, especially for the newer folks who may not know the "real you" yet.:cheers2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts