Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my names Greg, 65yr old bloke living near Durham City, UK, I have four bikes, Aprilia RSVR, Yamaha Fazer 1000, Suzuki T250 and my most recent acquisition, an '03 954 Fireblade.
Been retired for a while so have plenty of riding time including the odd track day, I'm an ex club racer so just can't stay away from the circuits.
Only had the Blade 3 weeks but loving it so far, however I would like to fit raised clip ons, something like Gilles Variobars due to arthritis in my neck and wrists.
Greg

·
Premium Member
2,449 Posts
Hello everyone, my names Greg, 65yr old bloke living near Durham City, UK, I have four bikes, Aprilia RSVR, Yamaha Fazer 1000, Suzuki T250 and my most recent acquisition, an '03 954 Fireblade.
Been retired for a while so have plenty of riding time including the odd track day, I'm an ex club racer so just can't stay away from the circuits.
Only had the Blade 3 weeks but loving it so far, however I would like to fit raised clip ons, something like Gilles Variobars due to arthritis in my neck and wrists.
Greg
Welcome Greg (again) same age as me matey:wink

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,884 Posts
:welcome:

pics can be added as attachments, if you're using a PC and have some stored on the hard drive click the paperclip in the toolbar as you're typing a post. It will open a dialog box to attach a pic from the PC. If you use a web host for pics (imgur or similar), you can link them for a bigger, better picture.

you can use the same attachment feature if using a cell phone or Apple product. But be aware, if you use pics from your phone, the orientation of the original picture has to be landscape, with the bottom of the phone in your right hand, otherwise the pic will be sideways or upside down :wink

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Hi Greg and welcome.

One out of four ain't bad:wink , although I did recently off load my own aprilia RSV1000RF to get my 2003 954 bumblebee:

A great bike and one you will find with a very different character to your others.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome aboard! The bikes look clean. Sadly, only one in my garage at the moment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts