Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R. I love this bike and will not get rid of it. Right now I am in the process of saving up for a CBR 929 or 954. Hopefully soon I will have enough for one. Afterwards I will be passing my ninjette to my fiance so she can learn to ride. I have a green seat cowl on my bike and I am currently waiting for my Hotbodies MGP Growler to come in the mail to make my bike louder. I joined this forum so I can learn about the CBR 929 and 954 before I buy one.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Welcome!!!:welcome:

·
Premium Member
14,716 Posts
G'day & :welcome:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the compliments. I found a bike today I want more than a 929 and 954. Since a 929 or 954 is such a big step from a ninja 250 I think I'll get a CBR F3 smokin joes edition. There's one around here I'm gonna try and buy when I get back to work from my work injury and get the money. It looks like a sweet ride and I hear nothing but good things about it!!!!

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
right on! Good choice, Sport Rider Mag. did a great review on the F3's a few months ago, solid bikes...but of course! Its a Honda baby!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.