1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Looks like it crashes well. :idunno:

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Funny how far a car going under the speed limit flies(just how fast was that speed limit?). Kinda like how the guy who hit me on my bike last month was only going 50 and after locking up his rear(leaving a 80ft skid mark) and getting hard on the front brake(he was at least 50 yards behind me) that he only was able to slow down enough to slam into me and send my bike 40ft into a ditch and him and his went almost 100 yards end over end down the road. Funny how having an accident makes you come up with a real wierd sense of how fast you were going.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
he said the other car was going way under the limit. no mention of how fast he was going. and it was obviously too fast at that point. if he was going slower he wouldn't have gone off road and if he did, it wouldn't have been too much of a problem to get back on.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
What kind of crappy driver drops his left wheels off the road when passing in a legal manner on a straight piece of normal width road?
Driving licenses should be MUCH harder to obtain and retain.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
What does having a torn rotator cuff have to do with not having your seatbelt on? Should have had his belt on for sure.

I can't put my helmet on because I have a headache. Seems the same lame excuse to me.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Didn't take long for people to start trashing them, thats for sure. Shame, they are probably the best GT ever released. I watched one go 13.50's at the track on Sunday bone stock.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
ReaperAZ said:
Ok how bout this Vette then? Sure is purdy, all that fiberglass like that. :eyebrows:

Dano

now that is more like. a vette crashed is still a vette, where a mustang crashed is still trash

1 - 20 of 25 Posts