Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to order Ohlin front forks and rear shock for my 2001 929. Is Dan Kyle the best source? Do Fireblades.org members get discounts at DK or anywhere else selling Ohlins?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yes, call Dan. I got a bunch of stuff from him last week, Arata, fork work, Ohlins rear, Ohlins damper.... and he knocked money off the Ohlins rear alone, plus discounts on most of my other parts, except the forks. I mentioned fireblades.org, but the more I spent, the more discounts I got. I don't know how much margin they have on Ohlins forks though, so pricing may be about as low as he can go. Still, the service I've received so far has been excellent considering how busy they are.

·
Registered
257 Posts
RedRider : I am about to order Ohlin front forks and rear shock for my 2001 929. Is Dan Kyle the best source? Do Fireblades.org members get discounts at DK or anywhere else selling Ohlins?
Dan Kyle is a good source but may not be the best price though. There is plenty of places where you could get Ohlins products that cheaper than DK. But if you live near DK, then perhaps is a good place to buy. The only problem is, you going to pay a sales tax for that big pruchase since you live in the same state.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
SLODUCK : Quote (RedRider @ May 19 2003, 11:23am)I am about to order Ohlin front forks and rear shock for my 2001 929. Is Dan Kyle the best source? Do Fireblades.org members get discounts at DK or anywhere else selling Ohlins?
Dan Kyle is a good source but may not be the best price though.  There is plenty of places where you could get Ohlins products that cheaper than DK.  But if you live near DK, then perhaps is a good place to buy.  The only problem is, you going to pay a sales tax for that big pruchase since you live in the same state.
However, Dan has in the past matched prices on Ohlins, so

·
Registered
148 Posts
I bought my Ohlins forks & shock from DK. He hooked me up with a sweet price and the service was great.

I'm not going to advertise the deal he gave me, but he beat the best price I could find elsewhere. Call him.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've made a few purchases through Dan Kyle. Always more than happy to help, and never gives you the run around. I'm always willing to pay a few more bucks for great service. There are too many companies out their that have cheaper prices but always seem to get the run around when you call to see if your part has shipped yet. If I can get it from Dan, I do. If I can't, then I just bite my lip and roll the dice.

Anyways Dan Kyle gets a from me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts