Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, new blood from the UK, ive had my SP1 since November 2005 and enjoy riding it so much i only found the time to join you now! Bikes in bits for winter strip down. last year Turnone box this year Wiseco high comp. pistons and loads of carbon bling! polishes up well! and Watsen indicators, Rizoma grips etc. last years pic attatched! thats the intro now to read the threads! 12 hour night shift to do!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
thanks for the welcome, hope to have engine back together soon then slow rebuild! hope to keep up with my mates RC8 this year though my self preservation holds me back. best buy recently were the Durbahn air scoops for the rads £80 off ebay! left the fins on for effect! machined out the snorkel, flapper and pair mods done! does anyone know if you still use the velocity stacks on the throttle bodies with a turnone box? few more pics of ever changing bike maybe too much carbon? when its rebuilt il post some more! please note the scrubbed front tyre! thats the beauty of buying part worn tyres makes you into a hero!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
think il wait to see if it still works before saying too much more! spent hours scouring the internet over the last two years for ideas and mods! some great stuff in the states to buy guess a friendlier climate helps keep them shiney!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.