Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a question for the masses..I really like the new look Fireblades but, I have a problem reading anything coloured red, yes I know that I am in a minority of people, but is there anyway to change it to black for individuals with similar problems or do you have to do the whole site, which would mean I'm outta luck :idunno:
Just asking... so nobody get their nickers in a twist :smilebig: :thumb:

·
Registered
318 Posts
You could get a black and white monitor or play with your colour! :D

Only joking. Bit bored at work today.

Think it is the whole site. Used to highlight.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Just a question for the masses..I really like the new look Fireblades but, I have a problem reading anything coloured red, yes I know that I am in a minority of people, but is there anyway to change it to black for individuals with similar problems or do you have to do the whole site, which would mean I'm outta luck :idunno:
Just asking... so nobody get their nickers in a twist :smilebig: :thumb:

Switch back to the old skin.
I'm still using it.

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Spagiratwink beat me to it - thank you for that :p @jazzy glad to see you were able to sort that out :) Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Cheers,
Natalie
Woah, I guess you're a newbie so to say, so I guess we might as well start as we mean to proceed, is their a picture of Natalie anywhere and does Natalie ride a bike and if so which one ? ?:idunno::smilebig:

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,607 Posts
Woah, I guess you're a newbie so to say, so I guess we might as well start as we mean to proceed, is their a picture of Natalie anywhere and does Natalie ride a bike and if so which one ? ?:idunno::smilebig:
No leg humping the admins.

:nerd:devil
:leghump::leghump::leghump::D

·
Administrator
266 Posts
bikerchick.jpg

Just kidding... sorry to burst your bubble but that's not me lol I ride a bicycle but that's about it :p Would be nice to learn to ride a real bike one day tho... we'll see!

In the mean time, if there's anything else we can help with you (tech issues on the site) - let us know. Otherwise, ride on!

Cheers,
Natalie :)

·
7,607 Posts
View attachment 77633

Just kidding... sorry to burst your bubble but that's not me lol I ride a bicycle but that's about it :p Would be nice to learn to ride a real bike one day tho... we'll see!

In the mean time, if there's anything else we can help with you (tech issues on the site) - let us know. Otherwise, ride on!

Cheers,
Is there a work around for mobile devices only allowing 1 attachment per post? There are 4 or 5 "spots" for additional attachments which the PC is able to fill, but for the mobile device it only lets you do 1 per post.

Been like that since I joined in 2013, iPhone 7+ latest iOS update, etc, etc.

Thanks

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:leghump::leghump::leghump::D
You old tart you :sheepsex:

View attachment 77633

Cheers,
If it was you would of had the biggest and loudest round of yelling saying ATGATT you had ever heard :nono::rolleyes::eyebrows::evilaugh::smilebig::smilebig::smilebig: Niec to make your administrative .Orgness!

·
Administrator
266 Posts
Test with mobile.

Edit: @IanDoohan I was able to upload the attached in one post. On your phone, are you using the enhanced mobile view or the desktop version? In the enhanced mobile view you should be able to click the paper clip in the top right when you're posting and attach an image and then repeat that step to attach more. The desktop version would be the same as it is on your computer.

Niall

Attachments

·
7,607 Posts
Test with mobile.

Edit: @IanDoohan I was able to upload the attached in one post. On your phone, are you using the enhanced mobile view or the desktop version? In the enhanced mobile view you should be able to click the paper clip in the top right when you're posting and attach an image and then repeat that step to attach more. The desktop version would be the same as it is on your computer.

Niall
I am using the new PC skin, but on my phone. I don't like the layout of the enhanced mobile view, but if it allows multiple pics in 1 post from the phone then I will try it out.

Thanks for the heads up.

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
Is there a work around for mobile devices only allowing 1 attachment per post? There are 4 or 5 "spots" for additional attachments which the PC is able to fill, but for the mobile device it only lets you do 1 per post.

Been like that since I joined in 2013, iPhone 7+ latest iOS update, etc, etc.

Thanks
@myhomeboy :smilebig:

I can upload a bunch (using the old skin) from my BlackBerry "Classic". Go an' give 'er a try :deal: :thumb:

...and Natalie, why couldn't you just NOT tell us that wasN'T you? killjoy :rolleyes: :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts