Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Jerry. I just bought an 2001 rc51. My other bike is a gsxr1000 of the same year. My other bike was a cbr1000F n Cbr 929. I'm 6'3" 257 lbs athletic. All I need to say is wow! That's a bull!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Wellcome to the site,
I've had a 01' 1000 gsxr and a 01'929 I loved both those bikes but the RC is quite different, as far as comparing them the RC is my favorite, it's so stable when leaned over and with the right mods it can really come alive, it has defenetly increased my confidence level in the canyon roads.

I'm sure you will enjoy...

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
G'day & :welcome:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I already am in awe of how much I enjoy riding this bull! Though I'm just learning of all the different mods I want to do. I just don't know which muffler to get. Most say the sato is the best. Though I am all about saving gas yet adding some good looks. Anyone have some ideas?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello my name is Jerry. I just bought an 2001 rc51. My other bike is a gsxr1000 of the same year. My other bike was a cbr1000F n Cbr 929. I'm 6'3" 257 lbs athletic. All I need to say is wow! That's a bull!
Hadn't ridden in 25 yrs. Bought 04 rc and it"s like I never stopped. It's the one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts