Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
98 CBR 900 RR. Not sure what other bikes these will fit. My loss your gain. Brand new parts for $225 with shipping and a free MotoBatt Baterry Tender. I'm heading to New Orleans to work on an HBO series called True Detectives with Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey. I'll be playing my second role as Woody's photo double and stand-in. Need to get rid of these quick. Call me at 412-980-7948 if interested and I can get these out tomorrow or Monday. I leave for the Big Easy Monday evening. Thanks guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
pretty cool job:thumb::thumb: i thought about doing stuntman work and what not!!! is that what your doing??? I would have done it:cool: but I have had so many surgerys on my body, 12 in all:crap: from years of gymnastics, bmx, mx, hockey, snowboarding, ect!!! even was asked a few times too:D but had just had a full shoulder stabilization surgery...3 times in a row:crying: takes 6 to 8 mo just to make it not hurt, all the time:( GOOD LUCK!!! LET ME KNOW HOW IT ALL Goes!!!:thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah, I've worked with Woody before. I'm friends with the stunt guy that did The Grey. I want to get into it, but not easy once you get older.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts