Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good, what mirrors are you running? And how do you like them?
i picked up the mirrors at cycle gear, sorry i threw away the box today lol, they work much better then stock mirrors, the look is a little peculiar but I'll get used to it, you don't have to look down much to see what's behind you, and they can angle directly behind, the visibility is clear as day and they also don't vibrate as much as my old stock mirrors, but to be honest with you I have been riding without mirrors for about 1 year now and It's really distracting now :) better safe then sorry?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:plus1:

nice, what part of fl do you live/ride?
I don't normally joy ride anymore...:idunno:
im located in south florida "forth lauderdale", i rode this bike for about 31,000 street miles of commute before i started to mod it, then i used it for track for about 3000 miles, I had 3 bad spills in it and it's still running as good as it was when I purchased it with 3k miles! but honestly now I don't ride as much as I used to, I work much closer to the house and school is near by so the daily ride is about 4-10 miles, I'm currently building a f4i to start racing next ccs season.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I checked cycle gear, I assume these are the Motax billet mirrors? How easy did they install (did you have to drill out the bar ends?)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I checked cycle gear, I assume these are the Motax billet mirrors? How easy did they install (did you have to drill out the bar ends?)
ok its kindda weird, the throttle side didnt need drilling at all, it just installed right in, the left side i had to use my vortex bar end screws for

1 - 18 of 18 Posts