Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
heres some news pics i pc my case covers to match my wheels and also looks much better now that those scratches have been smoothed out. installed a new rear shock with the proper spring rate. also looks cooler. changed the fork oil but im still gonna get the new racetech springs. the freshin up made a huge difference. thats all for now, its time to start work on the nighthawk. or the gsxr 1100, i dont know yet they are both cool bikes.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i got lots of pics i like to show ya but im limited to the amount of pics i can post so ive been posting pics of the work as i go. it started as a busted up 929 and was complete disassembled and rebuilt with 954 motor and other parts. what do you wanna see id be happy to post em up. thanks for the thumbs up ive spent alot of time on it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Post up some pics of the headlight/front and the bars if you don't mind.

Also, about the 954 swap: I've been doing a lot of reading, and from what I can tell if you use the 954 motor, you have to use the 954 airbox, TBs, wiring, gauges, ect. Is it possible to simply swap the 954 motor in, but retain the 929 throttle bodies and wiring?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Looks great man.. I would love to see my pictures of the front end of the bike.. I want the street fighter my F4i but not sure what to do with some of the stuff..

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
check out this older thread here at "new pics of my blade" there are a couple of front end pics someone else wanted to see. just search new pics of my blade and youll see them. then if you would like more info pics id be happy to help you out. it was a fun project and the ride is awesome. there are many parts available for the f4i at a website i posted in one of my threads i guess you could search for threads i posted and get some info there as well as some other forums i visit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts