Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got these from a friend who is currently serving our country
onboard the USS George Washington

...officially called Air Vehicle Number 1. I believe it will be known as the F/A-37. Although specs are classified, it is believed to be a Mach 3.5 (top speed in the Mach 4 range), super-cruise stealth fighter/bomber/interceptor with approximately a 4,000nm range.
Awesome!
USS George Washington motto....."Over 90,000 Tons of Diplomacy, Where ever...When ever..."

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Looks like one of the concept drawings of the "Aurora".

Could be a very good photochop, that or your buddy's looking at a court martial :idunno:

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well I thought I should splain this debacle.

We had a manager here who was laid off and went back into the reserves. He sent us some photos of himself in Afganistan about a year ago. I asked about him last week because we hadnt heard from him in a long time. So one of my managers gets this email from him in response. :idunno:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Wanna know something funny?

W. D. Richter the co writer of this movie told me about it last late fall...he said that he gets many of the screen names from spam mail that he gets from time to time! I thought it was pretty funny...and was reading this review...when I went NO SHIT...looked at the writer...yep, there he is! Really nice guy! I put a network in his home!

also, I think that Jami Foxx was to be played by Will Smith at first.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I just got back from his home. Really nice guy, and we looked at all the pics from the story board of the movie. I hope it is a really great movie...it really was cool to see how it came forth.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts