Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
PATBAROK,

Thanks for the contribution. (Nice pics&#33 However, you must be forewarned: the Honda faithful 'round these parts don't take none too kindly to any kinda positive talk 'bout that new R1.

Your stance on the subject, should you wish to continue to be well thought of here, shall be that the R1 is an evil bike that is extremely ugly, and is manufactured by a company who lies about its specifications. It has 'tacked on styling', and is a complete afterthought. It will absolutely be less powerful and heavier and uglier than the next 'King of the Liter Bikes', the almighty CBR1000RR. Do not deviate from this thinking, lest you be ridiculed by the masses.

That is all.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Actually that's not it at all....but the posts on the new R1 on this site are indeed proof that kittens aren't killed by reposts...otherwise cats would be extinct.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
TAZ : PATBAROK,

Thanks for the contribution. (Nice pics&#33 However, you must be forewarned: the Honda faithful 'round these parts don't take none too kindly to any kinda positive talk 'bout that new R1.

Your stance on the subject, should you wish to continue to be well thought of here, shall be that the R1 is an evil bike that is extremely ugly, and is manufactured by a company who lies about its specifications. It has 'tacked on styling', and is a complete afterthought. It will absolutely be less powerful and heavier and uglier than the next 'King of the Liter Bikes', the almighty CBR1000RR. Do not deviate from this thinking, lest you be ridiculed by the masses.

That is all.
Actually... i still like the look of my erion over both these bikes!!!!

Underseat exhaust...don't care... extra Hp's don't care...I'm still liking the 929 over the rest.

But i must say the r1 is the best looking 2004 out there!!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
TAZ : PATBAROK,

That is all.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Zeeman : Quote (MACI4LIFE @ Oct. 25 2003, 5:20pm)But i must say the r1 is the best looking 2004 out there!!!
Have to agree.

Z...
I have to agree. I wish the outter headlight was low beam, and the inners were high.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Very tempting,Looks a lot nicer then the new Honda 1000. Kawai is very nice also. But I,m going to stick with the 929 for a while longer, still a great bike IMO

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
showmethebombs : Quote (Zeeman @ Oct. 25 2003, 3:39am)Quote (MACI4LIFE @ Oct. 25 2003, 5:20pm)But i must say the r1 is the best looking 2004 out there!!!
Have to agree.

Z...
I have to agree.  I wish the outter headlight was low beam, and the inners were high.
I agree. Having both sides with low beams spaced out would look a lot better ( especiallyu when they're the projector style like these ), and then high beams in the middle when necessary.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts