Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought the wife a new 06 Nissan 350Z. Beautiful black car. Got the enthusiast model with an automatic. I know, I know, its not a sports car without a manual tranny but its her car, not mine. No pics yet because we literally just havent had time. Had a 4 hour race on Saturday that was 30 mins late in starting so we barely got home in time to pick it up that night. Had to come home and get some sleep to go to work the next day. Now today its in the shop getting the windows tinted. It has only 200 miles on it.:crying:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Sweet. We just did the "buy the wife a new sports car" thing as well.
You getting a clear-bra-mask thing (not necessarily either brand) put on as well as the tint?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Havent thought about the "clear bra thing" yet but I am going to look at some protective laminate around the door handle.
It wasnt a gift. She lets me race and doesnt say much when I crash so its kind of a trade-off. Either way she treats me way too good so a new car was reasonable. Now if I can only get her to let me drive it..........

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I hope she likes detailing...black is so hard to keep looking nice.

Oh BTW, it was certainly nice of you to post a pic of a very attractive young lady, but quit teasing us and show us a pic of the car!!!

Anyone else starting to believe he just made up this car story???

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Here's a pic of my wife's new car. I'll get a better one or two after I wash, polish and wax it. Maybe even with her in it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Be nice fellas, she qualifies regularly with a sidearm. :D

Nice car, exactly what I'd get for the Mrs. if she were into sports-cars. Right now we're looking at the Maxima for her...

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yeah really ? What car ? J/K Congrats

Your wife has to sleep sometime, just make sure to be easy on the gas out of the driveway !!!! :clap:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts