Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Take a look at my new ride. It is to replace my 01 929. I picked this up yesterday; it is an 03 and has 761 miles, for $6600. Only mods done are the windscreen, fram sliders, flush mounts, Seargent and the undertail. The only bad part I can find is that he did a bad job cutting the undertail to get rid of the mud flap, so I will have to fix it or get a factory undertail.

Let me know what you think.

P.S. Anyone in the Oklahoma area still willing to ride let me know.

Later, James

Attachments

·
Registered
712 Posts
That's a sweet deal--nice job. Be sure to post about how much you think the 954 is better than the 929, (if you think that at all)

·
Registered
960 Posts
Bacchus said:
It does... :crap:
Yeah but it leaves a couple of plastic mounting points that some may think ruins the clean lines. But if its a road bike you have to have a plate so you're going to need something to bolt it to.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeh, this guy cut a hole in the factory undertail to get it off. He still had all of the parts except for the piece that he cut out with a dremel. So I think I will get a factory undertail off of eBay or something and put it back. By then I will have already put a pcIIIr and a full Micron Serpent system on it. The Sargent seams to be a little more comfortable than the Corbin I had on my 929 but havent had alot of seat time yet.

Thanks all, James

·
Registered
720 Posts
Nice, you got the faster Black/Red 954!!! :D

Hey, I have an extra stock undertail if you need it. Say $20+shipping and it's yours.

Rick

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Chindian said:
Great buy! always happy when a bike finds a better home in it's second term :thumb:
Please oh please ditch the rubber... get some real shoes on your baby

looks like the previous owner liked burnouts.
I'm gonna say get a set of Michelin Pilot Powers, I love mine. others are gonna say go with the pirelli's, haven't heard anything bad about them either.
You got an awesome deal though. and from the looks of it you got an undertail for $20 plus shipping already waiting for you

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks, I want to put the 954 sticker on the tail at least though. I prefer the all red to the 02 red at least, but I also like the sticker on the tail. I think it'll look a lot more aggressive.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts