Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally found a Double bubble screen i like, its a fabbri one-light tint, bit of a pain to fit but I think it was worth it. let me know what you think.

Sean

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks
most of the ones i had seen were very pointy where the bubble started, you would get away with it on the 929 shape bikes but the early ones like mine are too rounded and IMO they don't look that great.
The holes didn't line up that well though, but it looks ok now.

Sean

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Very nice sean,i have one on my 929 got it from skid marcs.try to keep it out of the sun if you can as i have heard that they can crack the glass on the clocks from the sunbeam going through the screen{light tint screens},i have only heard this and i hope its not true.
rgds irish.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Nice Bike.

How has the new screen affected the air flow / comfort / turbulance and noise?

·
Registered
32 Posts
i had the same screen as you on my RRV - found it excellent no problem at all - but you liek you say, bit of a pain to fit.

ive now got a 954, anyone recomend a nice looking, double bubble that works!???

·
Registered
108 Posts
My wife was really picky about this modification and ended up sticking with the Fabri. She really loves it. I'd get one too given the supurb build quality but I don't like the look of double bubble screens. They make the front look well...bulbous and I like the sleek look of normal shaped ones.

·
Registered
32 Posts
i know where you are comming from as my brother inlaw has a db on his zx12 {so have i}and hates the look of it but as i said to him the bike feels alot better to ride at high speeds and he agrees. :thumb:
Irish.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts