Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No i didn't sell the 929 :) , just throwing on a set of frame sliders on it for girlfriends niece.I 'll tell you though, i really like the crisp power that my 929 makes compared to these new bikes that rev to 16-17,000 rpm.Definitely a nice handling ride though,the brakes are awesome .

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had heard that the new ZX-6 is a bit of a turd. Please let us know how you like it. I have a friend with a new CBR600RR and that is a BAD mo-fo. Good luck with her.

·
Registered
258 Posts
so your ditchind the 9 for a 6?

and your girlfriends neice is capable of handling the power of the 9?

I feel I'm in bizardo land?!?!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys, i'm just using her ZX6 for a few days .I told her i would throw on the frame sliders she bought,as the shop wanted to charge her ' $160 ' to install them, unreal huh !. She doesn't have her motorcycle license yet,1 more class to finish this weekend coming up,so she can't use the Ninja anyway.My 929 is sitting in my garage, no way i would trade it for a 600. :eek:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what's the best way to post pics here ? I'll pull the bikes out later on and take some.If i'm saving them to 'my documents' section of my computer, where to do i need to go here on this site to post them ? :idunno:

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
I sure hope she didn't get suckered into buying the kawi warranty for it. Kawi is very flaky about honoring their warranties on sportbikes these days.

I remember back when i really wanted a new ZX6R ( 2005). I went and sat on the little thing and instantly changed my mind. I fit like an ape on 6R.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I sure hope she didn't get suckered into buying the kawi warranty for it. Kawi is very flaky about honoring their warranties on sportbikes these days.

I remember back when i really wanted a new ZX6R ( 2005). I went and sat on the little thing and instantly changed my mind. I fit like an ape on 6R.

Yup, the warranty ,Lojack,Carbon Fiber HJC helmet, gloves,....total came to over $14k ! I wish she would have asked me to go with her, i would have got her a left over 06 for alot cheaper.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anyway, here's a pic or 2 if i can post them correctly !

C:\Documents and Settings\rrrrrrrrrrrrr\My Documents\My Pictures\050907

1 - 10 of 10 Posts