Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats what they think they are wearing. From another board, the guys broke in a warehouse and found the life vests and thought they were bulletproof vests and distributed then. Wonder if they ever figured out the problem. I say no.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
As funny as it is, any military or LEO is damn happy these clowns learn to shoot from tv and movies. if even 5% of your enemy had the shooting skills of your average middle of the pack competitive shooter, there would be a whole lot more dead cops and soldiers.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
It's no wonder these civil wars in some of these countries last so long. not one of the fuckers can shoot worth a damn. hard to end a war if no one gets killed on either side unless they die of old age.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I guess you guys would take your little glocks over there and clean up huh?How long do you think you would last over there?I Think some you guys need to stop watching that rambo box set...

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
bjay51d said:
Didnt they shoot down one of our blackhawks?
I think you need some geography lessons.

bjay51d said:
I guess you guys would take your little glocks over there and clean up huh?How long do you think you would last over there?I Think some you guys need to stop watching that rambo box set...
Several of the people posting on this thread are active or retired military and at least one is a highly trained combat firearms instructor. They might know a thing or 2 about it.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I like the picture with the spring is hanging several feet out of the clip. :rotfl:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts