Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,577 Posts
Hey there

Can you send us the link to the post you are trying to edit, and the information you need edited please? Also let us know what browser you are using, and what skin on the site please. We'll do some further troubleshooting.

Dayle
Hi Dayle, thanks for responding. After repeated failed attempts, I calmed down and waited a few hours before trying again. It gave me the error message in both classic and new skin, Safari with ios10 on an iphone6. It must have been something at the time, because after the few hours it let me do it with no issues.

·
7,577 Posts
Hi Dayle, thanks for responding. After repeated failed attempts, I calmed down and waited a few hours before trying again. It gave me the error message in both classic and new skin, Safari with ios10 on an iphone6. It must have been something at the time, because after the few hours it let me do it with no issues.
@admin

I guess I spoke too soon. Viewing the Motorcycle Photo Challenge Game thread (page 200, post #2999 ), RRdemon said he couldn't see my go pro video, although Mollari could??? I go to the thread, and low and behold my video is GONE :idunno:

Had to trouble posting it the other night, got it up, saw it, ANOTHER MEMBER SAW IT, and now it's gone. WTF is going on??

So tonight I try to repost it, add the link, click preview (it's there) hit SAVE and I get the same "fireblades database error". So video is not up and I can't seem to add it.......AGAIN.

Any ideas??????

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
FWIW... I can see the video. I even watched it :cool:

·
Administrator
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Well that's just crazy talk! I just went to the thread and it's not there.

*#TWILIGHT ZONE*
I checked the post and I cannot see the video anywhere when I edited it.

How are you posting this video to the thread? Are you hosting it on youtube and putting the link in there?

This is a video you're uploading straight from your phone? The attachment manager does not accept videos, so I need some clarification on how you're trying to load this.

Thanks,
- JB

·
7,577 Posts
I checked the post and I cannot see the video anywhere when I edited it.

How are you posting this video to the thread? Are you hosting it on youtube and putting the link in there?

This is a video you're uploading straight from your phone? The attachment manager does not accept videos, so I need some clarification on how you're trying to load this.

Thanks,
- JB
It's a YouTube link

edit for the sake of edit - D

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
...and now it's gone :idunno:

:topicsuc: this site sucks

:rotfl:

·
7,577 Posts
Hi

I tried to add your video to your post and got a database error as well. Sending this up to tech.

Ticket 2263226

Dayle
Havent heard anything about this issue. Has it been resolved???? Because I have another issue (why me??)

Adding pictures seems to have failed in this thread, when I initially added them hey we're there (just like the video mentioned above), and I know he pics were there because I ALWAYS "preview" my posts before "saving" and they were there. Now, gone. When I go into the post and click edit, the pic links are all there, but don't work. Getting a bit tired of this. NEVER had an issue with the old system in 2.5 years worth of posting pics and videos. And I post A TON of pics.

Here's the newest thread issue, post #2 :

http://www.fireblades.org/forums/honda-fireblade/117473-93-sc28-oe-fireblade-windscreen-markings.html

·
7,577 Posts
Havent heard anything about this issue. Has it been resolved???? Because I have another issue (why me??)

Adding pictures seems to have failed in this thread, when I initially added them hey we're there (just like the video mentioned above), and I know he pics were there because I ALWAYS "preview" my posts before "saving" and they were there. Now, gone. When I go into the post and click edit, the pic links are all there, but don't work. Getting a bit tired of this. NEVER had an issue with the old system in 2.5 years worth of posting pics and videos. And I post A TON of pics.

Here's the newest thread issue, post #2 :

http://www.fireblades.org/forums/honda-fireblade/117473-93-sc28-oe-fireblade-windscreen-markings.html
Stand down Ian, seems it was a Photobucket issue which is now resolved. Sorry for the knee jerk reaction. All is well :thumb:

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts

·
Administrator
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Photobucket had an issue but it seems to have resolved. The thread in question is showing images.

Any similar instances of this issue anywhere else?

Thanks.
- JB

41 - 53 of 53 Posts