Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what you guys think of the new sp repsol marquez replica, I've got til monday to decide wheather to place an order, im a huge marquez fan and only 60 coming to australia so im pretty keen

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
:thumb: Go for it, be the first kid on the block to have one, Ohlins suspension Brembo monoblocs, sounds good to me. Cool factor of knowing you'll be one of only 60 on the continent to have one. Maybe you can get Marc to sign the tank at Phillip Island next year, make sure to get a replica helmet and have him sign that too. Also, snap some pics of him signing it for proof, then you'll have a real collectors item. What the hell, it's not my money!

P.S. Be sure the pics make it on the forum, I'll be waiting...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good answer mate , like it, I live in a country town so probably be the only one around for miles, my current 2013 repsol hasn't seen a relative since the last holidays so yeah would certainly be unique, bit like myself!, ive decided how much of a hit im willing to take so if the dealer can match it im in if not im happy anyways. Cheers for the reply

1 - 3 of 3 Posts