1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added this winter:

Davef pc'd rearsets
Davef pc'd swingarm (not installed yet)
Front and rear axle sliders (fronts won't be installed until I drill out the axle nut)
Arata Slip-on
Pazzo levers
Sidi boots
Swingarm sliders and mirror plates later

Attachments

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Do you leafs hang everything on hooks in your garage?

Looks good, you need to do the rear brake reservoir relocation mod.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BDA116 said:

Looks good, you need to do the rear brake reservoir relocation mod.
:lol: It's my mother in law's garage. Ya that reservoir is pretty ugly. Maybe I'll hack it up tomorrow.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HondaGalToo said:
Sweet! Are those peg feelers I see, or something else? If so, ditch the peg feelers!:D
I'm hoping I'll get a chance to grind them off during my school in May.

DUX said:
Looks good!

How do you like the Arata?

Post a sound clip of that biatch! :D
THanks. I love the Arata. I don't think there's a better pipe for this bike available. I had to use some gasket sealer around the midpipe flange... there was a tiny leak that was bothering me. Once the sealer has a chance to set up I'll fire it up and post a clip. It's loud. :D And the engine seems to rev more freely than it did with the TwoMothers.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
HondaGalToo said:
Sweet! Are those peg feelers I see, or something else? If so, ditch the peg feelers!:D
:plus1: get rid of those things....

other than that it looks good...... I'm gonna go beat my wife now because I lost out on that exhaust deal, and two others since then cause of her..:bonk:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Could you do a sound clip of the new Sidi boots too?

I like the Sidi getout clause on the back of the 'manuel' enclosed....

The only way to certainly avoid being injured while riding a motorcycle or other motor sports vehicle is to not ride
So that is after you have spent lottsa cash buying their product. They advise you not to ride. Silly EyeTies with their hairy armpits :rolleyes:

·
Registered
738 Posts
BDA116 said:

I ain't no leaf, but I try to keep as much as possible of the floor for space & easy cleaning i.e. blowing out crap & washing W/press washer or just the hose.JMHO:patriot:

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Getsome said:
:plus1: get rid of those things....

other than that it looks good...... I'm gonna go beat my wife now because I lost out on that exhaust deal, and two others since then cause of her..:bonk:
Save for a few more weeks and go for the Arata.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts