Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, picked up my first CBR this past fall and LOVE IT!!!! The guy i picked it up from was suppose to be chipping in for some damages that were previously done to the bike. Low and behold, he backed out of the deal and now i am left with a damaged bike.. So.. I am looking to this forum for some help and hopefully some new CBR buddies.. Any help with locating cheap parts and possibly a little assistance in fixing this monster of a bike would be much appreciated. I have a 2003 954rr with the gray and black color. List of things that i would need assistance with include:

Tail fairing
Rear subframe
Swingarm
Rear seat and/or Seat Cowl
The back of the guage cluster
Front fairing stay
Front fairing
Left Fairing
Right inner Cowl

These Parts will help me get it back on the road in the style it should be this spring!!!

Please help!!

Thanks,
Josh

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Hey guys, picked up my first CBR this past fall and LOVE IT!!!! The guy i picked it up from was suppose to be chipping in for some damages that were previously done to the bike. Low and behold, he backed out of the deal and now i am left with a damaged bike.. So.. I am looking to this forum for some help and hopefully some new CBR buddies.. Any help with locating cheap parts and possibly a little assistance in fixing this monster of a bike would be much appreciated. I have a 2003 954rr with the gray and black color. List of things that i would need assistance with include:

Tail fairing
Rear subframe
Swingarm
Rear seat and/or Seat Cowl
The back of the guage cluster
Front fairing stay
Front fairing
Left Fairing
Right inner Cowl

These Parts will help me get it back on the road in the style it should be this spring!!!

Please help!!

Thanks,
Josh

sure you can find all those items in the classified on here, if not just post up in the wanted thread

you'll be fine :welcome:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts