Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im lookin to upgrade my exhaust on my 01 929....anyone got any suggestions as to what is a good brand to get........please help a new rider!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,731 Posts
Do a search and you'll find more information than you ever wanted.
If you're looking to go with a full system and a PowerCommander III, the two most popular choices here are the Arata and the Hindle, the Hindle being much less expensive with similar gains. But the Arata is a work of art and the fit and finish are second to none. The Arata is also a full titanium system the Hindle isn't.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
8,596 Posts
Full system or slipon? If full, go with a Hindle. If you want a slipon Devil is pretty popular around here.

:welcome: to the .org!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
387 Posts
First of all - Welcome to the .org!

Secondly - There are almost as many opinions on exhaust as there are members around here. For full systems HGToo is dead on, IMO. I went Hindle due to the costs associated. If you have a question about any particular system, Chain is the one to ask. He has tried every exhaust known to man. If you can find one he hasn't, you will be a rare breed.

Talk to NHFirefighter13 if you are interested in Hindle. He has great deals on Hindle systems.

Good luck.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,692 Posts
Welcome to da .org! :cheers:

Like others have said there are several opinions around here as to which set-up is the best. If you try the search feature I'm sure you will find more than enough information to come to a conclusion. From what I've seen here, the best bang for the buck seems to be the Hindle coupled with a PCIII. A custom map also sounds like the route to take although there are some maps here for the asking. Booth23's map has been popular.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,900 Posts
Get ready for the addiction. First it's an exhaust mod ($300-$700), then it's a PCIII ($250), then it's a custom map ($250), then it's a.....and a .....and a... :crying:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
705 Posts
Don't forget the braided brake lines, DK(or Ohlins) forks, Ohlins, Penske, or Fox shock, Oz wheels, damper(of your choice), rearsets........voila! you're bankrupt! :evilaugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,183 Posts
G'day and :welcome: to the org

HindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindle
HindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindle
HindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindle
HindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindle
HindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindle
HindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindle


:D

Did I mention hindles are good and I'm happy with mine
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
ratter said:
G'day and :welcome: to the org

HindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindle
HindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindle
HindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindle
HindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindle
HindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindle
HindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindleHindle


:D

Did I mention hindles are good and I'm happy with mine

How many times did you stuff up typing all that out.

:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
I think you'll find that an exhaust is not a real popular mod among most of the people here and I think I can speak for everyone when I say stick with the stock system.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
8,596 Posts
Mangina said:
I think you'll find that an exhaust is not a real popular mod among most of the people here and I think I can speak for everyone when I say stick with the stock system.
:huh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,390 Posts
Mangina said:
I think you'll find that an exhaust is not a real popular mod among most of the people here and I think I can speak for everyone when I say stick with the stock system.

No you can't.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,183 Posts
sp1 said:
How many times did you stuff up typing all that out.

:p

Type it once, highlight it, ctrl insert, shift insert shift insert shift insert shift insert shift insert shift insert shift insert shift insert

makes it easy ;)
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top