Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After a search lasting a few weeks. I'm now the new owner of this bike.

I am still to take delivery and due to a pending business trip probably I won't see it until mid Feb.

It's registered as a 973cc having had a engine conversion by TTS. I'm not sure when it picked up the Castrol colours but believe this to happened in the early 90s. I would have preferred standard Honda colours on a white base however as this scheme is period correct I'm not to fussed.

By chance I have the correct heal guards. I'll also put the correct indicators back on - other than that, wait and see

Attachments

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
sharp looking bike. sounds fun with the extra cc's!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is this site a difficult with mobile devices? Uploading multiple images at once appears impossible?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As I'm getting on I may have the drop the front to a 17t sprocket

For to Iraq for a short trip - will hopefully have more than the paperwork by the time I get back

Attachments

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
yeah the best way to post pictures is using a site like photobucket to store your pictures. then you can just copy and paste the "IMG" link from photobucket into your posts. its free to use, you just gotta set up an account.

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,116 Posts
Is this site a difficult with mobile devices? Uploading multiple images at once appears impossible?
It only takes one pic at a time when uploading fom your phone. But do as Kevin suggests. Upload to photobucket, then copy the IMG link and you get nice big clear pics.

Nice looking graph on the power curve. That's some good HP:thumb:

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
i bet you cant wait to grab a hand fulla throttle on that thing. : ) good times!

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
I've never been a fan of "white bikes", but the location of selected decals breaks it up a bit, and in your case looks classy. I used to like the Castrol colors back in "the day" too :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks.

I was originally going to keep it in the castrol colours but there were a few cracks that needed fixing. The paint was also very thick and starting to flake. Also it wasn't great. None of the stripes line up. There are too many decals and the top stripe was painted on rather than a decal. A bodge rather than a official decal set.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts