Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the north east Pennsylvania area? I just got my bike on the road and I am looking for a couple people to ride with. Nothing crazy...like I said im new to this. I rebuilt a wrecked CBR 929 RR. I put 150 miles on it this weekend by myself and would like to ride with and learn from others. :hmm:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Do you know the area? i am going to be up near altoona this weekend.
Leaving from Woodbridge VA friday evening and hitting the mountains threw berkly springs WV. prolly wont do much rideing after that ride up there but early saterday morning i am down for some cruising. got my family reunion in bluenob tho in the evening time cant miss that. but early saterday morning 4-5 hours im down for rideing haha let me know if you are interested. i aint looking to be gun hoe tho. my tires are pretty bad going to get some orderd this week

·
Registered
112 Posts
Oasterburg outside of bedford. is where ill be located if it is not to far from you? i know they got plenty o backroads threw there

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oasterburg outside of bedford. is where ill be located if it is not to far from you? i know they got plenty o backroads threw there

That would be a pretty long ride for me just to get to you...thanks for the offer though...Im close to Reading, PA and work in Allentown, PA :thumb:

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Blackmans might be 20 miles from me but its a fun ride there and I bought all my parts there to rebuild the bike and they are some cool people...
Just thought you didn't know about other sites.
In reading? I start working in Reading next Monday.

·
Registered
15 Posts
About the futhernest north I get is Hazleton. But if you head south next spring/summer, shoot me a PM I'm in Bloomsburg. Good luck, any pictures of the rebuild?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anybody located in central PA? I'm about 30 min north of Harrisburg

·
Registered
52 Posts
I work in Reading/Wyomissing everyday but live in Birdsboro. I just rebuilt a 929 also. I had Todd at Motorcycle Symmetry in Reading paint my tank and mount my new tires. He's a good guy if you need anyone local. Maybe we can meetup to checkout each others bikes some day soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts