Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi new to site!!!
I have had my 03 CBR954RR about two months now, and love it kick ass bike!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
728 Posts
Welcome the the site. :welcome: Maybe a little bigger picture next time as I left my glasses at work. Gotta love that black/red color :D

·
Registered
311 Posts
:thumb:

Great bike!! 'Bout the same time I bought my '02. Hope to see you on the road!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Welcome to the Org! Great color choice!!!

Rick

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
zenblader said:
:thumb:

Great bike!! 'Bout the same time I bought my '02. Hope to see you on the road!
Thank's Great Bike back at ya!!!!
Hope to see you out there.

:cycle:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Yes, Dave, as all the others have said, Welcome to the funny farm. There's a great group of people and deviants here. All appreciate the 'blade. However, ULEWZ got things backwards. It properly is RED and black. HondaGal and HG2 will back me up on this, I think. Ratter has an excuse, he's on the opposite side of the planet so things are normally reversed. Don't be shy, just ask him what side of the car he sits in when piloting. So, it's really okay that colors are reversed. Besides, he has a really cool avatar so that makes it all okay.

After all the time we took to sort out the fact that the Red/black is faster, and ultimately driving Chain to Yamaha because of it, a person would think that Red and black is best, because it has been proven without a doubt to be the fastest and best handling Fireblade ever.

(However, independent tests have proven that the difference between the Red/black and Black/red only favors the Red/black by 0.00023 seconds in the quarter mile. Brakes, handling and chic attraction are equal. So it really makes no difference.)

Yes, welcome to the best forum anywhere. Expect to have more good information than you can handle thrown your way. One more thing which is very important. It is expected that all new forum members demand that the forum owner posts pics of his purty SO washing her new car with an arched back while wearing a bikini. If you do not do this, you might as well be riding a Hardley. Trust me on this one. Hey, if you doubt this ask anyone here except Conq.

ULEWZ said:
Welcome the the site. :welcome: Maybe a little bigger picture next time as I left my glasses at work. Gotta love that black/red color :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts