First thing I need to congratulate you on moving to the city and part of the country where you'll be able to ride 350 days a year!
BTW are you in IT? The cost of living in SD is wicked, don't you know.
- Join San Diego Sportbike Meetup Group (San Diego, CA) - Meetup.com , I've made friends and gone on great group rides
- Buy new knee pucks; SoCal has over 800 miles of canyon roads to get a knee down
- Go to a track day, it's $68 at Streets of Willow in January (I'll be there)
- Get a water filter, the tap is terrible
- Get a speeding ticket, it runs like $300 minimum
Don't over do it, there are some great rides and some very dangerous ones i.e. palomar mountain. Just go at your own pace and enjoy your ride and leave the crazy stuff for the track.... If you are up for a ride hit me up.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to Honda Fireblade motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, racing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Find conversations about your favorite CBR 900 or 1000 series RR models.