Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I'm new to the board so I'd thought I'd say gidday.
I've got a 94 blade that I've had for years. Its been parked in the garage for the last 6 months as I need to do a bit of work ont it.
Its got an oversize piston kit in it with a ZX7 front end and rims. It handle great but I've had a lot of problems with the discs warping. I'm also on my third gearbox due to oil pickup at the front and too many wheelies.
I'm thinking about putting a 95 front end in it with a CBR600 rim. Any pointers?, I've been looking for a wreck or parts but haven't come up with anything yet.
Will take a pic of it when I put the fairings back on.

Anyway hi to all and have a good Christmas :cheers:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bacchus said:
Welcome Matt! :cheers: Where you from? - since our avatars no longer show that info :crying:
I'm in Melbourne Australia. Its summer here now and the riding weather has been great, Just got back from a 320km ride around some of Melbourne best hill climbs (Reefton Spur for anyone who knows it).
Went on my own but hooked up with a guy on an R1. It was great fun :hyper:

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
g'day and :welcome: to another melbournian :D

theres a few of us here from melbourne, Will, Coxy, Zop, Omen and myself, probably a few others as well, but i've drawn a blank on any more

·
Registered
883 Posts
Hey hows it going, fellow melbournite here

The disks warp cause their Kwaka, not laying into the green machines cause I love em but yeah my ninja warped disks like a beatch.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Cool paint job ! Welcome to the .org. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
:welcome: to the jungle.
Are us Melbournians outnumbering the Sydneysiders???

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
:welcome:

Now give Tigerblade a dollar.

We added a new member, can we now get rid of Baketech :evilaugh:

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Zop said:
:welcome: to the jungle.
Are us Melbournians outnumbering the Sydneysiders???
Gotta be getting close, but then Zop you are big enough to outnumber a few from Sydney ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts