Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
7x18 with ramp door, v-nose, dual axle w/ electric brakes, and all the standard trailer "stuff"... Now to get her to my likings. :evilaugh:

IMG_0487.JPG

IMG_0488.JPG

IMG_0489.JPG

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
So now you can pull into a parking lot and put that Exploder in the trailer for the night. Sweet!!

Cockhole.

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
BDA116 said:
So now you can pull into a parking lot and put that Exploder in the trailer for the night. Sweet!!

Cockhole.
I don't know what's worse...agreeing with "PETE" or you.

Nice trailer SP...Hope the Exploder doesn't...well...explode with that thing behind it.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
sheepofblue said:
Thought it was going to be yellow :huh: Nice looking hope you realize all the work that goes into "getting it like you want" I didn't :(
Actually, the yellow bike would stand out well against a purple trailer ... if you have any left from the last RC paint job. :eyebrows:

Great looking trailer ... becareful pulling it with an Exploder, them things are unstable ... UHaul won't let you tow anything behind them after the fuss Ford threw.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Nice trailer, Get with me about local dealers and parts for the trailer. You may want to come look at mine just to get some ideas on what to do or what not to do. BTW I am working on some wheel chocke that secure to the e-track directly, I will post pics later tonight of that project.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hammer said:
Nice trailer, Get with me about local dealers and parts for the trailer. You may want to come look at mine just to get some ideas on what to do or what not to do. BTW I am working on some wheel chocke that secure to the e-track directly, I will post pics later tonight of that project.
:thumb: I'll bring the Lap Timer with me...

And for all you Explorer haters... That's next on my list! Probably trade the Mountaineer and the GTO in on something dual purpose...

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Hammer said:
Look at the sheep posting on a possible mistake to avoid

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
southpark460 said:
:thumb: I'll bring the Lap Timer with me...

And for all you Explorer haters... That's next on my list! Probably trade the Mountaineer and the GTO in on something dual purpose...
:thumb:

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Not to fan the flames, but I pulled my black 20' trailer for 2 seasons with an old V6 Exploder. It pulled it OK, but with the short wheelbase I got into more than a couple of death swings from crosswinds and semi truck blow-by. Even with a weight distributing hitch and anti-swaybars the Exploder/trailer would get into multiple crazy Ivans under the "right" conditions . . .

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
abtech said:
Not to fan the flames, but I pulled my black 20' trailer for 2 seasons with an old V6 Exploder. It pulled it OK, but with the short wheelbase I got into more than a couple of death swings from crosswinds and semi truck blow-by. Even with a weight distributing hitch and anti-swaybars the Exploder/trailer would get into multiple crazy Ivans under the "right" conditions . . .
I felt a couple of those on the way back at abour 65, but attributed it to the empty trailer! :D The dual axle definitely helps with stability, and overall I was impressed with how well it pulled considering how long it is. Glad to know what I'm doing isn't completely insane!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts