21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
TAZ said:
Here's my new one...

AND it's even a little dirty! :D

nice looking ride taz. i couldn't get white. the blood would stain it too easily not to mention the clay we call dirt around here

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Mojave954 said:
This must mean you don't need that black conveyance in the background?
Give you a dollah

i need it to haul the bikes and atv now, unless i can figure out how to put a hitch on the vette :huh:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
bubba said:
i dont think so. i did find out that the artic cat has a suzuki motor in it.
Bubba, you do know that the KawaSuzuki merger was all about the dirt products, right? Suzuki's version of this quad has a slightly larger displacement version of the same engine. Other than that, they are the same. Most Suzuki and Kawasaki dirt bikes and quads have a version on the other side.
They also do share with Arctic Cat and somewhat with Bombardier.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
bubba said:
i dont think so. i did find out that the artic cat has a suzuki motor in it.

I'm pretty sure that all Arctic cat powertrains (including sleds) are Suzuki. I'm waiting for them to stick a 700cc version of a smoker GP bike motor in a sled.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
bubba said:
nice looking ride taz. i couldn't get white. the blood would stain it too easily not to mention the clay we call dirt around here
LOL. Hopefully I won't be dealing with any blood (especially since I guess the most likely SOUCE of the blood would be ME)! :D

The white is a bit of a PITA. I made a decision and picked it up quickly; white was my only choice. I would have preferred a black or blue or something else. I wonder how much the front and rear replacement plastic is? :idunno:

I like yours as well - I probably should have gotten something a little more beefy than the Wolverine (350 single), but so far mine has been more than adequate, and since it's a little smaller/lighter than a real workhorse/utility quad, it's fun to play around on as well as work. :thumb: But I bet yours is a beast in the mud. I've gotten mine stuck a couple times in the marshy areas near my house...I think I ought to look into a winch. :)

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
BDA116 said:
Bubba, you do know that the KawaSuzuki merger was all about the dirt products, right? Suzuki's version of this quad has a slightly larger displacement version of the same engine. Other than that, they are the same. Most Suzuki and Kawasaki dirt bikes and quads have a version on the other side.
They also do share with Arctic Cat and somewhat with Bombardier.

i had no idea. i aksed the sales rep about the artic cats being old kawasaki's and he said they were zooks, but i never asked about mine.

see i thought i was broadening my horizons with a kawi, now i find out i own another zook. i guess now i need some yamaha jetskis :idunno:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
bubba said:
i had no idea. i aksed the sales rep about the artic cats being old kawasaki's and he said they were zooks, but i never asked about mine.

see i thought i was broadening my horizons with a kawi, now i find out i own another zook. i guess now i need some yamaha jetskis :idunno:
Or a Yamaha jet boat. They make a fun little runabout.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts