Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, looking for any riders in the 5 Boroughs, Long Island, Westchester, Yonkers, and Jersey.

The season is starting up, so if anybody is interested in a ride (Upstate, Poconos, Northern NJ, Long Island) just reply to the thread. Also, if anybody by chance is good (mechanically) with a 954 or knows somebody who is, I would appreciate the help.

I am going trying to go to Thunderbolt and Lightning this season, so if we can get enough people, maybe we could get a group discount.

NJMP Track Information

-Arman Khan

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It clanks and bangs real bad from a cold start. I know I need a valve adjustment and replacement plugs. I've got a Hanes manual, so I can do the plugs myself, but I'm a bit skeptical on doing the valve adjustment myself.

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
It clanks and bangs real bad from a cold start. I know I need a valve adjustment and replacement plugs. I've got a Hanes manual, so I can do the plugs myself, but I'm a bit skeptical on doing the valve adjustment myself.
Yeah I would bring it somewhere to the valve adjustment too, but a 954 makes some tapping noises normally, mine did, more so cold and low in the rpm, but was fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts