Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im jake from flint mi and i just bought a 01 929, i purchased for another bike i could take to the track and so i could learn stoppies and be a hoon, also something for my friends to ride and learn on. It suffered a light laydown that happened in october and needs a few things but i got it at an offer i couldnt refuse so im quite happy. It needs a stator cover, clutch perch, left clip on, left mirror, nose and upper left fairing....well i guess it could use the last two definatly not too important as the others for what the bike will be. im sure it will get more bumps and bruises. A guy i ride from time to time has a 929 and i always liked the agility of the bike so i have been some what looking for something along this style. my other bike is a k9 hayabusa and i rack up a good amount of miles in the saddle. It is a great and agile bike but some things are better left to bikes a little lighter. i have shown quite a few ppl that it is a capable bike but definatly not one to handle learning stoppies. that whale would take alot and be to hard on it especially with my big azz on it. ive seen it done but thats pusshing my skill level at this point in time....im gettin older and takes a little longer and a few more paychecks to heal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.