Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't let the title paint a picture of me in your eyes. I'm a newbie member...as in new member to this site, not to the riding game. My name is Bobby Fitzmayer and I found out about this site from my friend Johnny- JohnnySpeed954 on this site. I'm a proud new owner of a
2005 RVT-1000/RC-51. Depending on what country you're fromI suppose. I call it an RC-51 though. I used to have a 1998 Yamaha YZF600R and a 2000 CBR 929-RR al well. Alas, I'm sad to say that those 2 are no longer with me. Especially upset about the 929...I loved that bike.
I have been a long Long LONG time fan of the RC-51 and vowed that I would one day own one, and guess what? Now I do. I'm currently living just outside Savannah, GA in the US. It's not too bad, but I definitely miss Southern Cal. I'm accessing this site from work right now, so sorry about not having a picture or anything to put up yet. That'll happen after I get home. I'm looking forward to "meeting" you guys & gals on here and definitely learning more about my bike particularly. Looking forward to chatting w/all of you on here and would like to throw JohnnySpeed954 a shout out for leading me to this site.

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
G'day & :welcome:

·
Registered
737 Posts
WTF .... there goes the site!!

Ya'll gone and done it now letting THAT guy in here!! ;)

J/K ..... welcome to the site Bobby! I've been pretty impressed thus far! Wealth of knowledge in here!

Glad to see ya back in the game on 2 wheels! We'll be out riding soon!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts