Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sayin HI. Newbie here from Los Angeles. I just bought a leftover 2002 CBR 954RR and I'm lovin it, although I'm still in the break-in period. Of course I got the faster red and black! My previous bike was a Suzuki TLR (prior to that was a CBR 600F3). I loved that v-twin growl but I just couldn't take the heat coming off of that rear cylinder anymore so that's why I traded it in on the 954. Looking forward to learning a lot about the 954/Fireblade!

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Hide your credit card now, and you'll be happy.

Oh, and get a damper. 954s suck, and need a damper. You should have bought an R1.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
welcome to da' .org!

Caution though...this site can be addicting!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Welcome to the site. I hope you wear jeans, or good leathers when riding the blade, as it can get quite hot also. Where in LA are you located?

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Welcome

give me two dollars

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Welcome to the .org F3to954 .

Warning! - Awhile on this site and your wallet will have moths flying out of it.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Welcome!

Excellent color choice.

J

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Never mind the petty street thugs up above, the guys trying to pilfer you for a few bucks. They're just hungry homeless trying to make ends meet.

So you're coming off a TLR, eh? I'm a big fan of Suzuki twins, used to own a well modded SV, and have always wanted a TLS or R. Every time I consider going back to a twin, however, I convince myself that I'll miss that shot out of a cannon feeling that you can only get with I4 horsepower.

Anyway, good to have you here.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Chain : Never mind the petty street thugs up above, the guys trying to pilfer you for a few bucks. They're just hungry homeless trying to make ends meet.
Chain...

Give me a dollar.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
welcome to the fray. But don't EVER ask any questions that may have been previously answered in detail or you may be ridiculed en masse . . .

JK, I hope you enjoy the site(s)!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts