Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Ordered many, many times from them. I agree, they are a great outfit. Good selection, solid value, great customer support as well.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Chain said:
Ordered many, many times from them. I agree, they are a great outfit. Good selection, solid value, great customer support as well.

Chain,
I am curious how your back support is holding up that you ordered from them. I was thinking about ordering one for myself.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
I only rode with it this fall, but for the money I spent I think it's a helluva value. Really a nice piece. abtech suggested it was a good one when I when shopping, so . . .

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Yes it does. I have had the bike a year and a month. I have been doubling up on payments since I got it. I got a tax refund that will pay off the rest of it. Sheepofblue stated that a paid off bike gains horsepower. I can't wait to find if it is true.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
colryn said:
Yes it does. I have had the bike a year and a month. I have been doubling up on payments since I got it. I got a tax refund that will pay off the rest of it. Sheepofblue stated that a paid off bike gains horsepower. I can't wait to find if it is true.
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Sweet wonder what my RC will be bumped up to in the fall :thumb:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
colryn said:
handles better to ;)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I know this is a threadjack but now all I can think about is what other kind of bike would be nice to have since I will not have a bike payment anymore.

?????? Hmmmmmmmm ?????

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
colryn said:
Sheepofblue stated that a paid off bike gains horsepower. I can't wait to find if it is true.
They tend to gain horsepower after a break in riding them as well. My busa just may be able to run with the vaunted '02 Xtreme XX come the spring thaw.

:smilebig:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Chain said:
They tend to gain horsepower after a break in riding them as well. My busa just may be able to run with the vaunted '02 Xtreme XX come the spring thaw.

:smilebig:
OK. I'll rub it in a little.....

In Florida, there is no thaw... Well it was a little chilly Monday as I rode to work... It was 63 degrees. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts