Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So while on vacation this summer in New Hampshire I was finally able to meet up with my buddy Dave and his fast as sh!t 20 year old son Trevor at Loudon to see him race. It's been a long time coming, but I could never get the scheduling right. Trevor has been racing there for many years, whether it be a mortard (in which I believe he won a championship on), his older 600RR (sold last year), and now a very well built GSXR-600. He's attained a few sponsors throughout the years, and is getting better each and every time out on the tarmac.

I haven't been to Loudon since the late 90's, and nothing's changed much. The parking lot is paved lol, and there have been subtle changes to the road course. Other than that, exactly how I remember it. I'll admit I was pretty giddy, especially arriving late due to a huge bicycle race clogging up nearby streets. I got there just in time to see the start, but as I drove into the infield and parked I ran to the infield section near the exit of turn 2 and the short straight leading to turn 3. It was great, from there I was able to see Trevor #94 clearly, while enroute to a respectable 5th place finish. Here are a few quick videos from the old iPhone, nothing spectacular.

However what I did miss was the next race he entered, a step up in competition, but apparently a good start can yield good results when you're fast:

Then I was given a tour of the paddock, which revealed some cool bikes:

Trevor's bike

A VFR400

General bikes in the garage:

I was told this is a MotoAmerica bike :eyebrows:

All in all I wish I had more time to spend there with them and tinker around, and I was very upset to miss his podium finish.

Congrats Trevor, great job that weekend!!:thumb:

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
friggin' cool! :nworthy:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thanks for the post and all the pictures. Brings back lots of good memories. Ah, memories, sigh...

"The memories of a man in his old age are the deeds of a man in his prime."

Later,
Kent Larson in Minnesota

1 - 4 of 4 Posts