Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
Chain said:
much more appealing than the factory "Chevy Avalanche" treatment.
:rotfl: Nice one!! I would have never thought of that.

I really like this too, and I'm the last person on the planet to appreciate any kind of red paint job. Honda has really come up with some butt ugly schemes for such a beautiful bike.

But all this comes from someone who's still pissed that they never offered a full black 954. :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd:

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Chain said:
I have to say, I do too! Very pretty, much more appealing than the factory "Chevy Avalanche" treatment.
:rotfl: Every time I pull up next to an Avalanche, I think to myself, "There was a moment in time when that person actually looked at that thing in a car showroom and thought what a nice looking truck". What's wrong with those people? Those things are hideous! :idunno:

·
Registered
960 Posts
scorch said:
Definitely looks better but it's still missing something :huh:
Yeah a HONDA decal along the belly pan. Now where have I seen that before? :huh: Oh yeah :idea: on my 954.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Gotta agree with you, Skully. It looks like some pipe makers are rushing things by using existing pipes retrofitted, instead of designing a new pipe with appropriate dimensions.

Love that red lower, looks like Ben's and Miguel's Superbikes.

·
Registered
108 Posts
It makes me wonder why Honda ever came out with the grey lowers. It seems that they corrected this error with their factory superbike team. Hopefully, they'll implement this change for next year's model. BTW, who did they use for market testing the grey stuff?

·
Registered
900 Posts
I thought the red colour scheme would look better with a black lower like on the all black model. I am sure someone somewhere will have this done within a week or so and post the pics.

The Avalanches looked great at the auto show but they cheaped out in production. The Toyota pick-ups were similar. Much better material selection on the show models then when they get to production. Maybe honda got a deal from Chevy for left over plastic??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts