Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This might get fun, this thread is nicknames that seem relevant at the time. This is nicknames for others, not yourself. If need be, I can start it off. If you have thin skin, might be best to stay out of the thread.

So, who is in?

****Edit****

If a person hasn't posted in this thread, they cannot be given a nickname.

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
oot...oot...! :hi:

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,332 Posts
This might get fun, this thread is nicknames that seem relevant at the time. This is nicknames for others, not yourself. If need be, I can start it off. If you have thin skin, might be best to stay out of the thread.

So, who is in?

****Edit****

If a person hasn't posted in this thread, they cannot be given a nickname.
Whatever Ian.....

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
A for effort :deal: :smilebig:

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
so Bill is your real name then...:idunno:

hmh. :hmm: does that mean something like pa'sketti-twinkerbell could be some form of a term of endearment then... or a "nick"name? :smilebig:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Yeh real name is William, Bill for short , people used to call me WILLY but I guess that just gave them an inferiority complex, but I don't like to boast:devil:rasp:

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
I was just looking for a segway into calling you twinkerbell :rotfl:

hey! where'd Doohansolo run off to :idunno:
if he's not polishing, he had better be taking Chewy for a walk :p

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Now Bill, I'm curios as to the screen name. Where the F did that come from???:D
Christened that by the missus, as I refuse to wear a belt on my trouser's they tend to fall down to my thighs , and we have a saying where I come from for baggy pants around the a**e , calling them spaggy ,as she already called me twink because of the look in my eye she called me spagiratwink, wont tell you what I call her:devil

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,332 Posts
I was just looking for a segway into calling you twinkerbell :rotfl:

hey! where'd Doohansolo run off to :idunno:
if he's not polishing, he had better be taking Chewy for a walk :p
Rubbing the frame, C3PBRO. That's taken over my life.......

Christened that by the missus, as I refuse to wear a belt on my trouser's they tend to fall down to my thighs , and we have a saying where I come from for baggy pants around the a**e , calling them spaggy ,as she already called me twink because of the look in my eye she called me spagiratwink, wont tell you what I call her:devil
Saggyasstwinkerbell (assist to PUNslow1) fits you good then, better than your pants anyway ;)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts