Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

NITROUS ON A 1000RR

22357 Views 82 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  Insomniax2
I'm a sick bastard...I know. I need to put nitrous on my 1000RR. Anyone know a good, reliable kit that is a little inconspicuous?
61 - 80 of 83 Posts
You just signed up on the forum less than 2 weeks ago and you're shopping for helmets newbie. :welcome:
I'll be at Englishtown (yes that track) on Weds night if you want to come down and teach me how to ride.
Hey thanks for looking, I was interested in the AGV moto-gp ti-tech helmet to match my 06 blue yellow 1k :evilaugh:. My arai rx7 helmet will be used as a spare when I go riding with you traveling at high speeds through highways and roads dodging buses and cars while we get chased by cops who are trying to keep the streets safe. I'm a "newbie" to this site not riding :bitchslap:.
:hmm: Mom? Is that you?

The point of me posting this thread is to spray the piss out of my bike and go fast and giggle as I pass Busas at 165 mph. Screw legality and danger. If nitrous is too hardcore for you, then leave the thread then do a search on "how to find your nuts". I don't need your conservative opinions, I need to go fast. I don't mean to be cocky or a jerk, I just want some straight up answers from people with experience. I would like to do this right so I DON'T kill myself so please keep the thread on topic.
no, not mom, just a concerned fellow biker. the bike is already pretty hardcore as is with the mods i've done, and can only use about 50% maybe of it's potential on the street, so just not real sure why anyone in there right mind would want to spray. i feel like you would get better answers at a stunta/dragrace site where you could ask your fellow young, dumb, and full of cum testosterone driven egomaniacs. i just don't like to see my way of life (riding), further tarnished in the public and police eyes because of jagbags racing on public streets and endangering the public. honestly could care less what happens to you when you go in in both eyes wide open, thats your problem. when you signed up you read what this site was about, so quit cryin when you don't get the answers you expect. seems you are so worried about beatin busas, you should have bought one. these bikes were designed to do everything good, not just haul ass in a straight line. i get more thrills out of knee dragin in the canyons then endangering others on the highway.

nitrous to hardcore, no just stupid. not caring about legality and danger, again stupid. no, my balls swing just fine in the land of legal lane splitting in los angeles where i ride everyday to work on the freeways and feel like a fighter pilot in a dogfight.

to each his own, but pick the right forum...
See less See more
OK. Just don't jump to conclusions. I ride the bike to the track both drag and road race. It's a street bike. I'm not coming on here saying street racing is cool and that I'm a hardcore street racer, I'm 29 years old, not 18. I'm on here (for the umpteenth time) for input from someone else who has used nitrous. Fair enough?
Fair enough. Superbike Mike Keyte earned his nickname by riding to the track and then laying waste to the field on his ummm "streetbike", so it's all good as long as you aren't promoting superlegal speeds and speed contests held on public roadways.
It would be interesting to see nitrous on a Goldwing though...:think:
Here 'ya go!
When did I say "public road"? If you would please support your arguement I would appreciate that.
well this particular sentence from one of your earleir posts implies you are doing this on the street.

:hmm: Mom? Is that you?

The point of me posting this thread is to spray the piss out of my bike and go fast and giggle as I pass Busas at 165 mph. Screw legality and danger. If nitrous is too hardcore for you, then leave the thread then do a search on "how to find your nuts". I don't need your conservative opinions, I need to go fast. I don't mean to be cocky or a jerk, I just want some straight up answers from people with experience. I would like to do this right so I DON'T kill myself so please keep the thread on topic.

the track, whether road course of drag strip is all abut doing it legally and safely.

being 18 or 29 doesn't mean shit if you still can't get your head out of your ass.
well this particular sentence from one of your earleir posts implies you are doing this on the street.

the track, whether road course of drag strip is all abut doing it legally and safely.

being 18 or 29 doesn't mean shit if you still can't get your head out of your ass.
Who puts there head in their ass? Are you gay? Should I jump to that conclusion? Just shut up. I really don't need your pussy, conservative views. Go play with dolls and suck your thumb pus boy. I'll handle the nitrous and racing.
talks like he rides, a true dumbass. ba-bye
Who puts there head in their ass? Are you gay? Should I jump to that conclusion? Just shut up. I really don't need your pussy, conservative views. Go play with dolls and suck your thumb pus boy. I'll handle the nitrous and racing.

you continue to amaze me.

if you're doing any of this stuff on the street you are an idiot. if you're doing it at the track thats what I wanna hear about. when you get the NOS put on and get to the track, post up some times.
Can we keep this thread going until Silver Bullet answers all of the questions?

BTW, all those GL pics are of lowly 1500's. NH is on a 1800 doing a stock engine wheelie. Just can't find it now.
Nedro; when you find the pics, please share them!

CBR929RE;
Hey, I gave him the links; all he wants is argument (?):idunno:
And on top of that, I received a bad rep from the jerk. :thumbd:

All you can do is lay the facts in front of someone.
What they do with that information is a judgement of character.
Reactions: 1
I see this deteriorating quickly :badidea:
Funny how prophetic this statement turned out to be.
Funny how prophetic this statement turned out to be.
He did it all on purpose. He IS an admin, you know.
I think SSG fabricated all the posts to make himself look good.
He's just an a**hole stuna who was looking for some REAL advice. On the squid sites - your "real advice" comes from 16-21 year olds who have NO idea of reality and sure as hell can't give solid advice. I'll bet if you go to a squid site right now, you'll find hundreds if not thousands of threads about NOS. He knew the advice from those sites would have killed him.

GOOD BYE TYPICAL SQUID - COME BACK WHEN YOU GROW UP.
He did it all on purpose. He IS an admin, you know.
I think SSG fabricated all the posts to make himself look good.
I love it when a plan comes together...

Attachments

See less See more
Why was DSMfan1 banned?:huh: I am still waiting for this Thread to come to an end. damn it:rant:
In his 1st post, he mentioned "he's a sick bastard" and blah blah blah and gave me the impression he wanted to use the NOS set up on street only which I felt it was a little strange. Later on he mentioned drag racing, which I thought should've been used on his 1st post. Anyway, He was being honest and he wasn't pretending to care about him self or others. I guess he really is a "sick bastard" :idunno:

We're not always going to see eye to eye but we can be mature about the use of language and try to respect one another especially sinse we're honda fans. Can't we all just get along? :cheers2:
I love it when a plan comes together...
My favorite dude!!:thumb:
Damn, this was getting more amusing each day. I was hoping for a ocuple more days of it at least.....:rotfl:
61 - 80 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.