Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, has to be one of the best fourms ive been too. just bought a used 929 and the running light works but when you squeeze the brakes front or rear no light comes on. any body good with wiring or have a wiring diagram i appreciate it. i will be on here alot since this bike has alot of problems.
thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
Check the actual switches for the front and rear brakes - Mine did not work until I cleaned the connections and sprayed the switches with WD-40.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Check your fuses! When i installed my clear alternatives taillight i accidentally crossed a wire and it popped the fuse. That was all.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Does the bike have an taillight integrator?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
and check the bulbs don't forget!!

found the pull spring on the rear switch had come off on mine so had no rear but front brake still worked the light, but still worth checking.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
great replys will go try all of them right now, but i think i have more of a problem than that, i have a mess of wires in the rear and somebody has already has just rigged it up. the previous owner laid it over. i think the problem is in the grounding wires. anybody know of a good wiring diagram?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts