Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just install my HID kit and put it back together and now it wont start jumper the pump and it works but no signal to the pump dont even hear the Hmmm sound at start up??? all fuses r good and not really sure where to start back probing from.
My thought is the 20 A mini fuse to the Fi to the fuel cut off relay then to the fuel pump right ecm gets a signal from where???? and does that power up the pump or the cut off relay?????

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
unplug hid and try again?? try another fuse for fuel pump. check voltage on the terminals when key is turned to start??

you're gonna have to track down a service manual, if it's like the 929 one, then it'll have an electrical schematic in it so you can follow the system.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok update here at the fuel cut relay when the key is on I have no power to any of the 4 wires Im not sure the correct way of backprobing this system but from the battery to the mini 20 Fi fuse im fine but after that Im lost
also i have my rear light wires cut gonna be doing some light mods would this have anything do W it. When the key is on the fuel pump has ground and no power !!!!! PLEASE HELP ME I GOING NUTS HERE STARTING TO OVER LOOK THINGS KISS keep it simple stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no way man did u see my last post I have no power to the pump the coils or the fuel inj Im stumped try to see if any one here has a ecm i can try if u hear anything pass it on man

Cheers Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts