Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
####, thats fast, the letter A in the box, maybe it is the trip meter and i never payed attention, ITS IN THE CENTER TOP of the display though

i was reattaching the battery and a ####in bug flew in my ear and i dropped the godamn socket wrench rite on the subframe like a monkey and sparks flew, im pretty sure i ruined the alternator since it started 2 times after that, then sputtered the 3rd time i tried and now nothing, i fried a fuse and fixed it right after

·
Banned
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i didnt confuse shiit, i broke something expensive, pointlessly, and it sucks asss

·
Banned
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i jsut got my friend over here, we solved it, i ####ed this thing, but its not broke, thanks for the feedback, rock

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
pip : i jsut got my friend over here, we solved it, i ####ed this thing, but its not broke, thanks for the feedback, rock
What was it?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
... and suddenly he realized he had the answer all along. He just needed to click the heels of his ruby red slippers three times and say, 'there's no place like 954rr.com, there's no place lie 954rr.com...'

·
Registered
276 Posts
pipster:

dude...like man! ####!!!! Speak English, please?

The King's English isn't necessary. But complete sentences in present-day generally-accepted English seems to work well.

Good communication is the key!! Next to lubrication, of course.

BW

1 - 15 of 15 Posts