Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here is my problem insatlled HID light and now I have to power to the fuel pump fuel inj or coils I have the diagram and have been back probing and Im stuck by pass the BAS side stand I cant really understand the wiring diadram to know exatcly what give singnal or power first any ideas guys HELP!!!! all fuse r good and battery is fully charged ?????????????????

also I cant get any codes when i jumper the diag code tab my FI light doesnt come on also when i turn the key on the only lights on in the dash r the soild red one OIL and Netural not Fi light??? werid eh

·
Registered
272 Posts
Sometimes when things don't work out for me i give it a lil smack usally ends up working out If not i persuade it with a hammer!!!! (best of luck to ya):idunno:

·
Registered
514 Posts
You need help man.
yah, i'd start with punctuation. i couldn't even parse the first sentence(?):

ok here is my problem insatlled HID light and now I have to power to the fuel pump fuel inj or coils I have the diagram and have been back probing and Im stuck by pass the BAS side stand I cant really understand the wiring diadram to know exatcly what give singnal or power first any ideas guys HELP!!!!
have you considered switching to decaf?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I'm here to tell evryone my F%^k up, bike runs now and the stupid thing I did, when I removed my battery tray to custom fit my ballast the red/wjite wire with the female end on was hiding under neath the tray. I forgot thats the main wire that powers up everything. So when I found it and re routed it to the male connector wham oh it runs. Ive learned my lesson here and something so small and way over looked almost cost me a lot of parts I would have not needed. Thaks to everyone that posted and I think next time I may just video tape myself when I work on the bike so I remember where and what I did ha ha Damm I feel dumb but eh lesson learned

THKS Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts