Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! New to this forum, just picked up an '02 954rr, super sick. Previous owner dropped her at low speeds, so I got a little work to do, but she is FAST!!! Looking forward to exploring this forum and meeting ya'll!!!

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, thanks, not alot of mods, YET, but soon I will be adding all sorts of goodies... feels great to be part of a community!

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone, got a stupid noober question...how do I get a pic and quote under my name and all that good stuff??

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Setanta, I dig the '08 Blade, super sexy! Esp. all black...
954er, what color is your '03?

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
last october, it was 47 degrees (F) and sunny, I wanted to get a ride in so I took Holly (that was her name :)) out and only got two blocks from the house, I looked left, I looked right, and as soon as I looked right there was a van on me, like right now, I grabbed the front and back brakes, but the asphalt turned to concrete and the front dropped and tossed me like a ragdoll, Holly's rear tire hit the van's rear tire and popped her up in the air, destroying the front end completely. I rolled about 5 times, came to a stop, wiggled the fingers and toes, got up, saw my baby in the road in pieces, and just lost it. I can't repeat the words I said, but it wasn't pretty.... I still miss that bike, but I made out all right with the ins. settlement and now I'm rockin' a 954rr...:eek: Holy $h!T!!!! night and day difference. Haven't named this one yet, just bought her a week ago, any suggestions????

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.